Snort mailing list archives

Re: install on solaris9

From: Guillaume Rix <grix () sun com>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 12:27:04 +0200

PS: Sorry for all subscribers of this list. It will be my last e-mail on this thread.
      After, I promise, I will answer to John only.

Hi John,

I appreciated your fine analyse (fingerprint).
You are right, I use Mozilla.
BUT I use "user_pref("general.useragent.contentlocale" "???") & "user_pref("general.useragent.override" "???") too.
Have a look on my User-Agent for this present e-mail John.
LOL

BUT, I confess, I have two box on Windows 2003 and NT here for the support (+ two unix and 1 linux).
The reason for this is very simple :

      http://wwws.sun.com/software/download/

You can see that all SunONE products , or almost, run on Windows plateforms too.

Have a nice day John,

Guillaume

John Sage wrote:

What in heaven's name are you talking about?