Snort mailing list archives

Re: anyone got a good snort startup script?

From: Jeff Nathan <jeff () snort org>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 00:11:35 -0700

I've got an old script that used to be available on snort.org (it still
might be...).  It's highly configurable and doesn't rely on killall or
other platform specific toys.

It does require pdksh, ksh93 or bash.

http://cerberus.sourcefire.com/~jeff/archives/snort.server.gz

- -Jeff

- --On Friday, July 11, 2003 16:02 -0400 Scott Renna <srenna () d-a-s com>