Snort mailing list archives

MDaemon () logicaonline com and other message bouncing $U^&#*$

From: twig les <twigles () yahoo com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 12:04:42 -0700 (PDT)

Every time I post to this list I get a failure notification from
MDaemon () logicaonline com.  I have been ignoring it (too lazy to
filter) for some time but I have to wonder if others are getting
this crap too.  Sometimes other bots nail me but this one is
persistent.  Emails to the admin (if one truly exists) bounce
too.  AARRGRG

=====