Snort mailing list archives

Re: win32 snort (resp + react)

From: Jeff Nathan <jeff () snort org>
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2003 01:18:59 -0700

I'm not sure if Jon was talking about the code I sent out specifically to
the list of people testing the new code.

Thanks for responding in any case Rich.

Let me be 100% clear.  Jon, if you are testing the new code, please respond
directly to the list of testers and myself rather than this list.

- -Jeff

- --On Sunday, July 6, 2003 13:13 -0600 Rich Adamson <radamson () routers com>