Snort mailing list archives

RE: RPC DCOM Exploit Rules

From: "Lance Lloyd" <lance.lloyd () atlasdmt com>
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2003 14:13:19 -0700

I pointed that out to the author, it seemed odd to me that they would put two semi-colons in the middle of a rule as
they indicate the end of a rule option.

So my question would be, can anyone decipher what the author was attempting to pick up with the byte_test option, and
can it be rewritten to pick that up?

Thanks for the help guys, this mail list is a life saver.

Lance