Snort mailing list archives

snort dnis on modem

From: <tranceformer () crimsonguard net>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 21:47:27 -0700

sorry if this is a lame question for i am new to snort (win32 - 2.0.2 b92). ive looked around generally on the web for references to seting up snort to piggy back modem activity but i seem to have come up with nothing recently. it would be greatly appriciated if someone could throw some info to me, or even just a reference in which i could find instructions on how to setup something to this nature. i have read the faq, the .pdf, and most of the other docs via grep for "modem" or "ppp" and came up with nothing pertaining to my quest. maybe i should be on the search for an modem-to-ethernet app... i dont know.

thnx and sorry if im wasting bandwidth on this function.

free e-mail my dick...
--
Visit Things From Another World for the best
comics, movies, toys, collectibles and more.