Snort mailing list archives

Re: Rob Flentge/Mechanicsburg/US/Exel is out of the office. [OT]

From: Matt Kettler <mkettler () evi-inc com>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 18:20:43 -0500

At 05:15 PM 11/12/2003, you wrote:
I will be out of the office starting  11/09/2003 and will not return until
11/17/2003.

Hmm, apparently this one did not learn from their past mistakes that borked vacation rules are a bad idea.

Anyone up for a public larting? :)

To quote a past snort-users posting from the same user:
I will be out of the office starting  10/05/2003 and will not return until
10/13/2003.