Snort mailing list archives

Re: ICMP REDIRECT HOST

From: Paulius <stakys () punktas lt>
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2003 19:03:14 +0200

Hmmz the fact is that the IP_QUERYING_SERVER is the random ip which connects to the server or sends a query for it.
Hmmz mayby the problem is with my router that the provider said me to use GATEWAY_IP as my gateway but redirects it to
the another ip NEW_GATEWAY_ADDRESS, mayby if i'll use that new gateways ip, it will stop that messages? But in that
case i think i wont have the internet connection in my server anymore?

On 29 Nov 2003 13:42:47 +0100