Snort mailing list archives

sguil.tk error

From: sigtraq <sigtraq () fastmail fm>
Date: Tue, 02 Dec 2003 12:45:25 +0800

Hi,

I managed to get sguil installed and running in Debian Linux.

All seems to be well, I have realtime alerts feeding in to the sguil.tk.

However, under the Query Menu, when I click on one of the following,
    - Query Event Table
    - Query Sessions Table
    - Query Builder

I got an [unknown option "-orient"] error.

I have attached the error log along with this email.

Has anybody encounter this error before?
unknown option "-orient"
unknown option "-orient"
    (object "::.qryBldWin.mFrame.qTypeBox" method "::itk::Archetype::itk_initialize" )
    invoked from within
"itk_initialize -orient horizontal -labeltext {Select Query Type} -labelpos n -foreground darkblue"
    ("eval" body line 1)
    invoked from within
"eval itk_initialize $args"
    while constructing object "::.qryBldWin.mFrame.qTypeBox" in ::iwidgets::Radiobox::constructor (body line 6)
    invoked from within
"::iwidgets::Radiobox .qryBldWin.mFrame.qTypeBox -orient horizontal -labeltext {Select Query Type} -labelpos n
-foreground darkblue"
    ("uplevel" body line 1)
    invoked from within
"uplevel ::iwidgets::Radiobox $pathName $args"
    (procedure "::iwidgets::radiobox" line 2)
    invoked from within
"radiobox $mainFrame.qTypeBox -orient horizontal -labeltext "Select Query Type" -labelpos n -foreground darkblue"
    (procedure "QryBuild" line 46)
    invoked from within
"QryBuild $tableName $whereTmp"
    (procedure "QueryRequest" line 31)
    invoked from within
"QueryRequest event empty"
    invoked from within
".topFrame.queryMenu.menu invoke active"
    ("uplevel" body line 1)
    invoked from within
"uplevel #0 [list $w invoke active]"
    (procedure "tkMenuInvoke" line 47)
    invoked from within
"tkMenuInvoke .topFrame.queryMenu.menu 1
"
    (command bound to event)