Snort mailing list archives

Re: -l parameter

From: adam_peterson () splwg com
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2003 16:17:01 -0800

I used -N as suggested and it solved my problem.  The only files created
are a 0 byte scan.log and a portscan.log that's > 0 bytes which I can deal
with.  I think that's because the portscan preprocessor has to log to a
file for comparison.

Adam Peterson | Senior WAN Engineer | SPL WorldGroup |
adam_peterson () splwg com

Chris Keladis <chris () cmc optus net au>
12/09/2003 11:12 AM ZE11