Snort mailing list archives

ACID - PHP

From: "Mike Koponick" <mike () redhawk info>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 14:32:31 -0800

Hello all,

I'm using RH 9.0 and am having a bit of trouble. I'm getting the
following message when trying to graph charts. I have reinstalled
everything (PHP,JPGRAPH,HTTPD, etc) and am at a loss. I have compiled
PHP with the --with-gd, except that it complained that it needed to a
directory, which I gave.

Checking for graphing lib in '/www/htdocs/jpgraph-1.11/src/jpgraph.php'
PHP ERROR: PHP build incomplete: the prerequisite GD support required to
generate graphs was not built into PHP. Please recompile PHP with the
necessary library (--with-gd)

Thanks in advance,

Mike