Snort mailing list archives

perfmonitor

From: Erwin Van de Velde <erwin.vandevelde () ua ac be>
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2003 17:36:53 +0200

Hi,

Can anyone explain to me what the parameters for the preprocessor perfmonitor
are please? I already looked into the documentation... but it is completely
undocumented...

Thanks in advance,
Erwin

PS: I'm writing a master thesis on network security by means of central
logging, so if anyone has tips about log analysis, taking action when
suspicous traffic has been seen and so on, feel free to send me an email :-)