Snort mailing list archives

SANS Honeypot Webcast with Lance Spitzner

From: Security Admin <SecurityAdmin () aspentech com>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 13:54:54 -0500

Just in case you haven't seen this. This is a pay-per-view ($25USD) 1 1/2
hour online training session with Lance Spitzner, Honeypot researcher and
guru presented by SANS.

<snip from SANS newsletter>
This is our first "Pay Per View" online tutorial.  We're very
enthusiastic about how this medium can bring solid training to people
who cannot get away for longer classes.

"Configuring and Deploying Honeyd" featuring Lance Spitzer on Tuesday,
11/18/2003, 1:00 PM EST (1800 UTC). Sign up for the pay-for-view webcast
($25) at https://store.sans.org/store_item.php?item=105

Honeyd is one of the most powerful (and free) honeypot solutions
available today.  This tutorial will teach you what Honeyd is, its
value, how it works and step-by-step how to configure and deploy Honeyd
on your networks. SANS Tutorial Webcasts provide information to students
who want focused, in-depth, "how-to" information on a particular
subject.

See https://store.sans.org/store_item.php?item=105 for more information.
</snip>

Cheers,