Snort mailing list archives

Stop logging specific Host & Source service

From: "Ow Mun Heng" <ow.mun.heng () wdc com>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2004 16:38:13 +0800

Hi All,

        I run a rsync service from server to backup server and this is
coming up as
snort] ATTACK-RESPONSES directory listing between x.x.x.1 and x.x.x.10

Can I get some help to determine how to get snort to recognise this traffic
as
legitimate and stop logging it?

Cheers,                                                 .^.
Mun Heng, Ow                                            /V\
H/M Engineering                                       /(   )\
Western Digital M'sia                                  ^^-^^
DID : 03-7870 5168                          The Linux Advocate