Snort mailing list archives

Re: Setup & Configure Snort 2.1.1 on Windows XP?

From: <keith-list () mccammon org>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2004 19:35:09 -0000 (GMT)

I'm guessing that you can find everything that you need, one way or the
other, here: http://www.winsnort.com.

Greetings Snort lovers,

Obviously from the subject matter, I'm new to Snort and this post.

I would like some help on setting up and configuring:

Snort 2.1.1
MySQL
Winpcap

On Windows XP Professional.

Basically, I need the basics in order to make sure all is talking to
each other.

Sorry to put such a general post, but I have found little setup &
configuration documentation for Snort 2.1.1 and MySQL running on Windows
XP Professional.

Thank you,

Danny Cannady
El Paso First Health Network