Snort mailing list archives

RE: CVS FAQ? ...

From: "Fred Portnoy" <fportnoy () mail plymouth edu>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 16:15:12 -0500

My Question Too.

My issues were with mysql support; we had it working with 1.9.0 and I was
upgrading to 2.1.1; I thought I would try installing from the FreeBSD "port"
list this time but .... I gave up on "porting" Snort and went back to the
tar file and "./configure" ... I got it working (with help from our freebsd
guru) but was just wondering whether there's a way to build in mysql support
from the Snort that comes in the port list?

thanks

-fp