Snort mailing list archives

RE: Icmp Ping

From: "Jerry Shenk" <jshenk () decommunications com>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 09:25:26 -0500

You're right, perhaps not a 'good choice' for a covert channel but then
some hackers seems to enjoy making a statement.  The fact that a Google
search pulled up 2 hits on this (true, that's not many) suggests that
this isn't just some individual messing with Edmund...might be but then
he's messed with a couple other people too.

The fact that nobody seems to have heard of this makes it interesting.