Snort mailing list archives

RE: Snort with Oracle

From: "Kreimendahl, Chad J" <Chad.Kreimendahl () umb com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 15:13:22 -0600

Let me recant something... I misread the CVS changes and thought I saw
BEGIN being put in the oracle section, while it appears it has not... I
was wrong.   Once I get the latest CVS version on my dev systems, I'll
post back here.  My assumption is it works, but I don't think many
people here use Oracle...