Snort mailing list archives

looking for working 2.1.0

From: Troy Jordan <troyj () maine edu>
Date: Sun, 01 Feb 2004 12:45:59 -0500

hello,

 I'm looking for a copy of 2.1.0 from the HEAD branch of cvs.
Does anyone have a copy AFTER the mislabelling bugs were fixed but BEFORE the CVS tree broke?

I wasn't able to compile the current head branch, and figured it was because of the broken cvs problems from sourgeforce.

If you do, please email me off line, and I'll summarize and re-post.

Thanks.

- troy