Snort mailing list archives

RE: Port scans not showing up in ACID.

From: "Michael Steele" <michaels () winsnort com>
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2004 16:59:11 -0800

I believe it to be problem with ACID. I wish it was being actively
developed. It seems the programmer has been absent for some time, but I
think he is still around, just busy doing other projects. It's free so we
can't expect too much :)

Maybe someone else could patch it?

Kindest regards,

The WINSNORT.com Management Team