Snort mailing list archives

Re: snort-2.2.1-RC1 compile error

From: Martin Roesch <roesch () sourcefire com>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 20:45:32 -0500

Hey Ken,

I'm using a Mac as my primary development platform these days (for Snort as well as work) but I'm on 10.3.x. If you're having problems with building, it's probably due to the age of your system, it looks like strtok_r() isn't included in your libc build on the system. If you do a 'man strtok_r' at the command line and get nothing back that's a pretty good indication that your libc is out of date. Any chance you could upgrade to 10.2.x?

     -Marty