Snort mailing list archives

Re: High Speed Network Cards + rules?

From: James Riden <j.riden () massey ac nz>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 19:26:18 +1200

James Riden <j.riden () massey ac nz> writes:

Matt Kettler <mkettler () evi-inc com> writes:

         3) Be sure to use a high performance PCAP library like the
MMAPed IO one from Phil Wood.

Has anyone managed to get this working when using --enable-flexresp as
well?

First ./configure complained about missing libnet.h, so I grabbed
version 1.0.2a - then there was a compile error in sp_react.c. I'm
probably doing something stupid,

I was right. Fixed now, sorry to bother everyone.

--
James Riden / j.riden () massey ac nz / Systems Security Engineer