Snort mailing list archives

Snort for RHAS rel. 2.1AS (Pensacola)?

From: "Shaun T. Erickson" <ste () smxy org>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 09:53:01 -0400

I need to install a 2.1.x snort sensor on Red Hat Advanced Server release 2.1AS (Pensacola), today. Before I download the source and try compiling it, I was wondering if there are any ready-made rpms out there for this platform. Failing that, will snort rpms made for a different RH release work, and if so, which ones? Failing that, which platform's source rpm might I be able to successfully build on this system?

        -ste