Snort mailing list archives

RE: Ok, Ok - I know - http_inspect

From: "Koski, Brian" <bkoski () citrusheights net>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 13:20:25 -0700

Do you have a lot of servers? Seems you may need to define each one; yes
profile all would work (apache, IIS)

i.e.:
preprocessor http_inspect: global iis_unicode_map unicode.map 1252
preprocessor http_inspect_server: server 172.16.1.11 profile all ports {
80 443 }
preprocessor http_inspect_server: server 172.16.1.12 profile all ports {
80 8080 }
etc...