Snort mailing list archives

Warning*: session_start()

From: "Jacob, Raymond A Jr" <raymond.jacob () navy mil>
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2004 00:38:22 -0400

Looking through snort archives I see variations on a theme regarding no such file yet no solution.
I included a March question , so far I have seen an april 1,04 question
and a january question. Yet no response other that it your setup.
I am runnig OpenBSD yet I have seen this issue mentioned by users on Windows NT/XP.

Error Below:

*Warning*: session_start():
open(/tmp/sess_b9afd62b35049420165b6fdfd23f75f6, O_RDWR) failed: No such
file or directory (2) in */htdocs/acid/acid_state_common.inc* on line *82*

*Warning*: session_start(): Cannot send session cookie - headers already
sent by (output started at /htdocs/acid/acid_state_common.inc:82) in
*/htdocs/acid/acid_state_common.inc* on line *82*

*Warning*: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers
already sent (output started at /htdocs/acid/acid_state_common.inc:82)
in */htdocs/acid/acid_state_common.inc* on line *82*
        _A_nalysis _C_onsole for _I_ntrusion _D_atabases

*Error loading the DB Abstraction library: * from
"/var/www/htdocs/adodb/adodb.inc.php"

Check the DB abstraction library variable |$DBlib_path| in |acid_conf.php|

The underlying database library currently used is ADODB, that can be
downloaded at http://php.weblogs.com/adodb
*Warning*: Unknown(): open(/tmp/sess_b9afd62b35049420165b6fdfd23f75f6,
O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in *Unknown* on line *0*

*Warning*: Unknown(): Failed to write session data (files). Please
verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/tmp)
in *Unknown* on line *0*

Message: 8