Snort mailing list archives

Re: Snort is a "niche player"

From: Michael Sconzo <msconzo () tamu edu>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 15:22:38 -0500

If anyone wants a picture of the InfoWorld
2004 Innovator award I have sitting on my desk here (that we got for
Sourcefire inventing our RNA product)  I can ship it over to show that
we are actually working on new stuff that is pretty cool (in my
admittedly biased opinion).

I would believe it.  As an avid fan of RNA I think you guys did a
great job with that and look forward to anything new you guys manage
to develop.  So, keep up the good inovative work, and I'll go clean
this stuff off my nose.  *sigh*

:)
-=Mike

--
The New Testament offers the basis for modern computer coding theory,
in the form of an affirmation of the binary number system.