Snort mailing list archives

snort rules updating on windows

From: "Romulo M. Cholewa" <rmc () rmc eti br>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 22:50:24 -0300

Hi there,

I have created a .bat file to update the snort rules automagically and
it seems to work well. When I started using snort, there weren't many
scripts around for use in the windows platform... I would like to send
it so anyone using snort on windows may edit and use it as seen fit,
altho it requires some batch knowledge for that (no rocket science tho),
but I don't know where to send it... if thats the case, Ill start
translating it (the comments are in portuguese).

any ideas ?

Thanks,

Romulo M. cholewa
Home: http://www.rmc.eti.br