Snort mailing list archives

RE: problems updating rules with oinkmaster

From: "Lancaster, J Jackson Contr SAF/FMPT" <jackson.lancaster () afbudsys disa mil>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 07:13:38 -0500

Gus,

        The -o parameter should point to your rules directory.  If your
rules aren't in /etc/snort, change that to /etc/snort/rules or to
wherever your rules are located.

Jackson Lancaster, CCNP
Systems Engineer
SAF/FMPT (Contr)
USAF Budget Information Systems
DSN 596-7909 (Comm 334-416-7909)
FAX 596-2704 (Comm 334-416-2704)
Jackson.Lancaster () afbudsys disa mil
privileged, proprietary, or otherwise private information. If you have
received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete
the original. Any other use of the email by you is prohibited.