Snort mailing list archives

Problems with jpgraph and ACID ...

From: "Michael Chapman" <MChapman () ascentmedia com>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 10:08:14 -0700

I am somewhat loathe to post this here, but I have been banging my head
on the desk for the past week trying to get graphing working in ACID.  I
have gone through several walkthroughs, tried switching back to phplot,
removed, reinstalled ... and no joy.  The specific error I am getting
is:

JpGraph Error:  Can't create truecolor image.  Check that you really
have GD2 library installed.

Specifics:

RH 9

ACID v.0.9.6b23

Apache

MySQL

gd-2.0.22

jpgraph 1.14

libpng

libjpeg 6.2

zlib

I have gone through the archives, and tried hard-setting the graphic
type to jpeg in both acid_conf.php and jpgraph.php.  My path to jpgraph
is a relative one ... I tried a fully qualified path as well.

Please help me save what's left of my hair!  Many thanks in advance!

Michael Chapman