Snort mailing list archives

Acid Archive Error

From: "Kalajzich, Damon" <Damon.Kalajzich () aar com au>
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2004 15:32:10 +1000

Hi all, I was wondering If anyone has come across this problem before.

I am running a Remote Snort Sensor which is dumping the alerts and logs to a
MySQL version 4.0.16 database
running on a Win2k Box With IIS, PHP 4.3.4 and Acid 0.9.6b23 Installed.
everything is working fine except I can not archive.
I have created the Archive Database run the MySQL script to create the
Tables.  The Archive Database is specified in the Acid_conf.php
When ever I attempt to Archive I get the following error
If I am on the acid stats page
acid_stat_alerts.php?
No alerts were selected or the ARCHIVE-move was not successful
but if I am on the main Search results page I get
acid_qry_main.php <http://bne506/acid/acid_qry_main.php>
Successful ARCHIVE-move - 1 alert(s)
But nothing has been added to the Archive Database.

I don't really know anything about PHP so let me know If you have any Ideas.

Thanks
Damon

Allens Arthur Robinson online: http://www.aar.com.au

This email (including all attachments) may contain personal information
and is intended solely for the named addressee. It is confidential and
may be subject to legal or other professional privilege.  Any
confidentiality or privilege is not waived or lost because this email
has been sent to you by mistake.  If you have received it in error,
please let us know by reply email, delete it from your system and
destroy any copies.

This email is also subject to copyright. No part of it should be
reproduced, adapted or communicated without the written consent of the
copyright owner. Any personal information in this email must be handled
in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).

Emails may be interfered with, may contain computer viruses or other
defects and may not be successfully replicated on other systems. We
give no warranties in relation to these matters. If you have any
doubts about the authenticity of an email purportedly sent by us,
please contact us immediately.