Snort mailing list archives

Re: new Barnyard new snortb

From: Michael Anderson <mca () arlut utexas edu>
Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 13:06:27 -0500

Chuck,
I ran it once with --enable-mysql. If barnyard can't find your mysql installation then you need to also add --with-mysql-includes. If you use both then you need to use them both at the same time. Each time you run configure, you are changing the make configuration.

-Mike

Chuck Holley wrote:

When I run the .configure, do I need to run it twice? Once for
--enable-mysql and --with-mysql-includes="" ??  I ran it initially with the
--with-mysql-includes statement and now I am getting the error I previously
posted.

thanks