Snort mailing list archives

Re: Methods for Analyzing Data

From: "Keith W. McCammon" <keith-list () mccammon org>
Date: Sun, 16 May 2004 15:30:55 -0400

There's a collection in the reporting and analysis section on our DC SUG site:

http://snort.nisec.net/weblinks.php

You should also see the data analysis section on the Snort site:

http://www.snort.org/dl/contrib/data_analysis/

Vernon Webb wrote:
I have tried installing ACID in order to analyze the data that is successfully be logged to MySQL and cannot seem to get the ADOBC that they claim is necessarily so I'm wondering what other scripts, if any, are available for analyzing the data be logged.

Thanks