Snort mailing list archives

Fedora Core 2 RPM's

From: "Patrick S. Harper" <patrick () internetsecurityguru com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 19:04:59 -0500

Hello all,  I have gotten a great many e-mails from people using my fedora
core 1 install guides on fedora core 2.  The fedora core 1 RPM's on
snort.org will not work on fedora core 2.  The wonderful volunteers that
build the RPM's for snort.org have new RPM's on their website (and yum
repository) and they work great.  Just wanted to let everyone know and to
thank Daniel and JP for there work on the RPM's  I appreciate it and use
them a lot.  Core 2 is now a full release so I am sure there will be a
greater demand for them, I am hoping they will make it to snort.org soon.
Just wanted to let everyone know.

http://www.starken.com/snort/fedora/2/

Patrick S. Harper | CISSP RHCT MCSE
www.internetsecurityguru.com