Snort mailing list archives

problem compailing php-4.3.6

From: Juan Fernandez <Juan.Fernandez () deltathree com>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 16:57:55 +0300

Hi,

I am installing php-4.3.6 on Fedora,

When I am compiling I receive the following error :

[root@snortmgr php-4.3.6]# make install

Installing PHP SAPI module:       apache2handler

/www/build/instdso.sh SH_LIBTOOL='/www/build/libtool' libphp4.la
/www/modules

/www/build/libtool --mode=install cp libphp4.la /www/modules/

cp .libs/libphp4.lai /www/modules/libphp4.la

cp .libs/libphp4.a /www/modules/libphp4.a

ranlib /www/modules/libphp4.a

chmod 644 /www/modules/libphp4.a

libtool: install: warning: remember to run `libtool --finish
/root/snortinstall/php-4.3.6/libs'

Warning!  dlname not found in /www/modules/libphp4.la.

Assuming installing a .so rather than a libtool archive.

chmod 755 /www/modules/libphp4.so

chmod: failed to get attributes of `/www/modules/libphp4.so': No such file
or directory

apxs:Error: Command failed with rc=65536

.

make: *** [install-sapi] Error 1

what can I do ?

Thanks !!!