Snort mailing list archives

RE: Snort Just Does Not Want To Work on Shadow Interrface

From: "Patrick S. Harper" <patrick () internetsecurityguru com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 20:57:58 -0500

Glad your up and running, I understand days like that.  I have had more then
my share myself.  Good luck

Patrick S. Harper | CISSP RHCT MCSE
www.internetsecurityguru.com

www.ntsug.org - Snort Users Group

"If there is no light at the end of the tunnel, get down there and light the
damn thing yourself!"