Snort mailing list archives

Snort and SFlow

From: "John Dombrowski" <johndombrowski () tk k12 mi us>
Date: Tue, 03 Aug 2004 16:35:30 -0400

Hello all, I am having trouble getting snort to read my sFLow samples.

I am using the sflowtool and piping it to snort, I think I am using a good
command, snort starts and all, but when I do a port scan on the box, or
any other server, no alerts ever come up.  I'm thinking I need to change
something else in the snort.conf file or something.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

John Dombrowski
Systems Administrator