Snort mailing list archives

Re: FW: E mail alerts

From: soldier Mx <soldi3rmx () yahoo com mx>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004 03:07:56 -0500 (CDT)

mm you can do it with Swatch,, and you dont have to
use
sendmail, you can use also postfix, the executable of
postfix is called the same, "sendmail" so, if you know
spanish there is a paper, about IDS and in there, is a
section about Swatch (sensor of sending mails)

http://vulnfact.com/papers/VF-ids.txt

saludos!

 --- Juan Fernandez <Juan.Fernandez () deltathree com>
escribió:

Hi,

I deployed 4 sensors and one logging mysql server. I
want to enable E mail
alerts to myself.

I know that I need to install sendmail on each
sensor. After I installed
sendmail I tried to find a guide that can show me
what exactly I need to
configure in sendmail.conf

But I didn't find nothing...

Can someone please help ?

I will install syslog-ng  after sendmail....

Thanks