Snort mailing list archives

fees and such for IDS consultants

From: jeffs () speakeasy net
Date: Thu, 01 Jul 2004 16:30:49 +0000

As this group appears to be populated by professionals in the security intrusion business, I'd like to ask what are the
going rates for this type of consultancy.  I understand that is a very BROAD quesion, since network architecure will
predominantly determine cost.  But if some folks could perhpas offer some experience and enlighten me as to where
intrusion detection services fit in in the grand scheme of IT consulting, I'd love to hear from you.

Thanks,

J.