Snort mailing list archives

RE: Snort Inline instructions

From: "Eric Hines" <eric.hines () appliedwatch com>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 10:32:29 -0500

Hi Christopher,

Applied Watch Technologies put together a whitepaper on installing and
configuring Snort-Inline. I actually wrote it and purposely broke it down in
to 2 sections. The first section is deploying it without Applied Watch
(Vendor neutral approach) and the second piece is with the Applied Watch
Command Center. You can access this paper at
http://www.appliedwatch.com/support_docs.php

Best Regards,

Eric Hines, GCIA, CISSP
CEO, President
Applied Watch Technologies, Inc.
Direct: (877) 262-7593 x327

Toll Free: (877) 262-7593 (9am-5pm PST) Monday-Friday
Direct:    (877) 262-7593 x327

Address:   1134 N. Main St.
           Algonquin, IL 60102