Snort mailing list archives

Snort & Cobalt RAQ550 install

From: Tim Kroeger <tkroeger () comcast net>
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2004 13:46:49 -0500

Hi! I'm new to the sun cobalt world and decided to upgrade snort on one of the new boxes that I'm responsible for. I'm upgrading from snort 1.8.7 to snort 2.2.0.

Has anyone gotten snort 2.2.0 to install on a RAQ550 box? If so, can you please let me know how you got it to work. I keep getting aclocal-1.6 errors, so I tried upgrading automake, but then I started getting autoconf errors...I started getting dizzy, so I decided to see if anyone else worked through these problems, before I dig in and make it work.

Thanks in advance,
Tim