Snort mailing list archives

RE: help on idsSnort

From: "Brett Walters" <bwalters () nextelevel com>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 09:59:09 -0500

Are there simple step-by-step guides for using Snort via Windows (XP)?  My *nix knowledge is limited (working on that
slowly), but I would still like to be able to get very familiar with Snort and a graphical interface like IDSCenter.  A
guide that someone who has used it can recommend would be great.  Thanks in advance!