Snort mailing list archives

RE: trouble compiling MySQL

From: "Patrick S. Harper" <patrick () internetsecurityguru com>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 18:32:39 -0500

Without knowing what the error is I doubt anyone will have any thoughts.  If
you are a Linux newbie there is a new doc out that uses RPM's (I have them
for Core 1 and Core 2)  Brian put the Core 2 doc on snort.org today.  It is
by far the easiest to Install, use, and maintain/upgrade that I have done.

Patrick S. Harper | CISSP RHCT MCSE
www.internetsecurityguru.com

www.ntsug.org - Snort Users Group

"If there is no light at the end of the tunnel, get down there and light the
damn thing yourself!"