Snort mailing list archives

Re: Number of alerts [in]consistency

From: "M. Shirk" <shirkdog_linux () hotmail com>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 12:56:43 -0400

That may include using the CURRENT 2.3 branch. Sometimes you have to try everything.

Shirkdog

From: Matt Kettler <mkettler () evi-inc com>
To: Stef <stefmit () gmail com>
CC: Snort-Users <snort-users () lists sourceforge net>
Subject: Re: [Snort-users] Number of alerts [in]consistency
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 12:50:05 -0400

At 11:47 AM 10/25/2004, Stef wrote:
Don't know - did not have the chance to "play" with 2.2.0 yet. Oh,
well, I think I will have to live with it for now, if that is the
answer ...

I'm really not sure one way or the other, but it would certainly be worth trying on 2.2.0 before reporting it as a possible bug in snort.