Snort mailing list archives

Help with SSL certificates

From: Mark Meserve <mmeserve () accenthealth com>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 13:09:01 -0400

I've set up two SNORT boxes, one on my external network, and the second on
my internal network,  following the documentation provided by Patrick
Harper. Everything is working great and I am seeing alerts, etc. The
problem I am having is with the certificates. When I connect to either the
internal or external SNORT box via HTTPS, I accept the certificate and all
is fine, when I attempt to connect to the second SNORT box, I then receive
an error message telling me the certificate is corrupt.
Can anyone point me to some good documentation to setup and create
separate SSL certificates to resolve this problem?
My SNORT boxes are configured as documented in the latest setup document
authored by Patrick Harper.
Any help is appreciated.
Regards,
Mark Meserve