Snort mailing list archives

Re: Mysql process stopping affects db writes after restart of mysql?

From: Edin Dizdarevic <edin.dizdarevic () interActive-Systems de>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 10:38:47 +0100

Hello,

Dirk Geschke wrote:
Hi Dan,

I am not sure about barnyard, but I think it has a mechanism to recover from such an event. Mudpit has this and FLoP can do this,
too.

My experience is that BY should have no problems reconnecting to the DB.
Due to the logrotation this is the situation it has to cope with once a
week.

Regards,
Edin

Best regards