Snort mailing list archives

Re: uricontent questions

From: Brad W Rothwell <ROTHBW () inel gov>
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 16:29:22 -0700

I changed it to a more generic form.
alert tcp any any <> any any (msg: "foo found";
uricontent:"foo"; nocase;)
and it still does not trip an alert.  Ideas?

Brad Rothwell
INL/ICP Cyber Security

Matt Kettler <mkettler () evi-inc com>
Sent by: snort-users-admin () lists sourceforge net
03/02/2005 02:43 PM

Brad W Rothwell <ROTHBW () inel gov>, snort-users () lists sourceforge net
cc

Subject
Re: [Snort-users] uricontent questions