Snort mailing list archives

Re: Unable to create graphs of alerts !!!

From: Alejandro Flores <alejandrorflores () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2005 10:15:25 -0300

Hey,

You must install the GD module for PHP. Just run:
yum install php-gd

Regards,
Alejandro Flores

Hello Everybody,

I have installed Snort on FC3 using Patrick Harper's
Manual & I am getting the alerts regularly.

But when I click on "Graph Alert Data" on the BASE
Home-page, I get the following error:

PHP ERROR: PHP build incomplete:  the prerequisite GD
support required to generate graphs was not built into
PHP. Please recompile PHP with the necessary library
(--with-gd)

If somebody has faced a similar issue before, can
anybody help me to rectify this error. I am a newbie
in Linux & Snort.
Thanks a lot,
Regards,
Pradeep