Snort mailing list archives

SUSE 9.0 Enterprise howto?

From: "Donofrio, Lewis" <donofrio () umich edu>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 10:00:41 -0500

Folks,

I've been wondering and googling for a nice PDF "how-to" for suse 9.0
enterprise for a full base acid setup master ids point and sensor setup.

-Oh and I'd like to use as much suse 9 packages as possible, supported
by Novell.

--Thanks.
Lewis Donofrio () umich edu      College of Literature, Science, & Arts
1007 East Huron, Room 201,    BetaID:243340     Cell: (734) 323-8776
Ann Arbor,MI 48104-1690 www.umich.edu/~donofrio Fax: (734) 647-8333