Snort mailing list archives

New SFS Version Released

From: "Orit Vidas" <orit () securimine com>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 15:47:08 -0700

Dear Snort users,

A maintenance release of Securimine for Snort (SFS 1.0.2.19) is
available at http://www.securimine.com/download.html.

SFS is an analysis and reporting tool for Snort alerts. SFS is a
complementary tool to existing Snort web interfaces (ACID, etc.) that
offers a unique analysis based on data mining and behavioral modeling
techniques. SFS reduces false positives and enhances the ability to
identify significant threats.

SFS 1.0.2.19 includes:

*       Better and faster payload comparisons
*       Bug fixes
*       General performance improvements

We thank all of our users for their feedback and we are looking forward
to getting your input on the new version. Suggestions, comments and
feedback are welcome. Please write to support () securimine com.

For additional information please visit http://www.securimine.com
<http://www.securimine.com/>

Thank you,
The Securimine Team