Snort mailing list archives

RE: Query

From: "Patrick Harper" <patrick () internetsecurityguru com>
Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 06:00:46 -0500

There are lots of guides on the snort.org website, and on the internet for
just about any platform.  You gave no information about what versions of
what OS your using or anything.  If you want help you need to do a little
searching for yourself and read the info on the sight, then post a little
more info about what you have so someone can help you.

Patrick S. Harper | CISSP RHCT MCSE
www.internetsecurityguru.com

In a world of compromise, some don't.